No products in the cart.
- Scientifically formulated to provide optimal nutrients for bone, teeth and muscle health
- MCHA is a natural and more bioavailable source of calcium and phosphorus compared to other calcium sources
- Features Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7. Compared to other vitamin K forms, MK-7 has higher bioavailability, and exerts longer lasting effects.
- Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean products, peanut, gluten, and artificial colourings.
- Manufactured in Australia
- Aid/assist/help healthy bone development/growth/building
- Maintain/support bone health/strength and muscle function/teeth health
- Maintain/support calcium absorption in bones
- Vitamins D and K contribute to calcium uptake and accumulation in bone matrix
- Contains calcium, phosphorus and other trace elements as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a form of naturally occurring bone mineral derived from 100% SRM-free Australian bovine sources
Each chewable softgel capsule contains
Calcium hydrogen phosphate
Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 – 200IU)
- Children (1-3 years): 1-2 capsules/day;
- (4-13 years): 2-4 capsules/day;
- 14+ years and Adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women): 2-6 capsules/day;
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional
How to take:
- Capsule can be chewed or swallowed whole. For children under 5 years it is recommended to puncture a hole in the capsule and squeeze liquid contents onto a spoon, food, or drink for child to consume.
- Contains soya bean products, sucralose and sulfites. Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition. Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications.