No products in the cart.
- iiPlus is a comprehensive formula for healthy eye function and development, suitable for children and adults
- Provides the combined health benefits of antioxidants (lutein and zeaxanthin), fish oil, beacarotene, vitamins (C and E), selenium and zinc
- Antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin help protect eyes from free radical damage
- Fish oil supports eye health and function
- Small sized capsules, making it easy to take
- Manufactured in Australia
- Eye formula. Supports healthy eye function and development
- Supports and maintains visual acuity
- Children (6 – 13 years): 1 capsule/day.
- Children (> 14 years) & Adults: 3 – 6 capsules/day .
- Or as directed by healthcare professional.
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding: Consult with healthcare professional before use
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Each soft capsulecontains
|Lutein (calculated as lutein esters)
from Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower ext. soft conc. stand. equiv. to dry
|Fish oil – Natural (Tuna oil)
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||5mg|
equiv. Vitamin E
|Zinc amino acid chelate