No products in the cart.
Max Biocare – Pacobra® – 60 tablets
or 4 payments of $11.50 with Afterpay
Pacobra® is a herbal formulation designed to support cognitive function, memory and peripheral circulation. Pacobra® consists of brahmi, ginkgo, Korean ginseng, guarana and schisandra
Package: 60 tablets/box
- Pacobra® is a herbal formulation designed to support cognitive function, memory and peripheral circulation
- Provides the combined health benefits of brahmi, ginkgo, Korean ginseng, guarana and schisandra
- Selected herbs have been used in traditional medicine and clinically researched for brain health, circulation and general well-being
- Manufactured in Australia
- A herbal formula for memory, cognitive function, learning, attention and mental alertness
- May assist in maintaining peripheral circulation and promoting general health
- Herbal blend which helps relieve stress of study or work
- Aids, assists or helps in the improvement of general well-being
- Children (8 – 18 years): 2 tablets daily.
- Adults (18+ years): 1 – 2 tablets twice daily.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains 2.06mg of caffeine per capsule
Each tablet contains
|Extracts dry conc. equivalent to dry:|
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant||1,500mg (1.5g)|
|Paullinia cupana(Guaraná) seed||75mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||3,000mg (3g)|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||250mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||250mg|