No products in the cart.
Max Biocare – PMKiddieCal – 30 capsules
or 4 payments of $4.25 with Afterpay
* Only for Breastfeeding Women *
Belmarita® is a comprehensive women’s formulation designed to assist their body’s natural healing and recovery process after childbirth
Package: 60 tablets/blister box
- PMKiddieCal is a bone health supplement designed for children to help support their high calcium requirements for their growing and developing bodies. Children as young as 1 year old can take PMKiddieCal and adults can also take it too
- Consisting of calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K1 and D3, the ingredients work together to help increase calcium absorption in the body
- The yummy strawberry and vanilla flavoured chewable softgel capsules make taking bone health supplementation easier for children and older adults
- Older adults may have difficulty taking and swallowing solid tablets and capsules, PMKiddieCal chewable softgel capsules provide an easier solution to taking bone health supplementation. Adults taking a minimum daily dose of 290mg of elemental calcium may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis. Each capsule of PMKiddieCal provides 200mg of Calcium, taking at least 2 capsules per day will help meet this minimum requirement
- Manufactured in Australia
- Calcium is involved in the formation and strengthening of bones and tissues in users of all ages
- Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone health. Needed especially for growing children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, post-menopausal women and sports people as they require additional calcium
- Calcium is required for kids’ skeletal and muscle development, teeth formation, and healthy nervous system
- Contains vitamin K1 and D3 to help increase calcium uptake and absorption
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- Children: 1-3 years: 1 capsule/day
- Children > 3, and Adults (incl. pregnant & breastfeeding women): 1-2, up to 4 capsules/day
- Or as a health practitioner’s advice
- How to administer: For children who cannot chew (1-5 years old): puncture the capsule with a toothpick of fork, then squeeze the content on to either food, a teaspoon, or directly in to the mouth; for older children who can chew (> 5 years) and adults: chew capsule whole
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Each soft capsulecontains
|Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 5mcg)||200IU|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||30mcg|
Free from added egg, shellfish, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, artificial colorings or preservatives.
Orders will be shipped to you directly from manufacturer.
This is to assure you that the product you have ordered is of the highest quality and freshness.
Tracking advice will be emailed to you.