No products in the cart.
Moringa Lamb & Goats – 450G
or 4 payments of $21.00 with Afterpay
Unflavoured, Natural, Raw.
Moringa Nutrients for Lambs and Goats: 4-5 tablespoonful pellets mixed into 1-2 kilo nutrient energy feed for energy, muscles, stamina, alertness with calming sleeps/rests.
For inflammation and arthritic joints, try 10 tablespoons for about 3 weeks before returning to the normal amounts above. (has worked for inflammation in dogs and small animal pets).
Please click the below link to take you to Moringa Farms Australia for more information.
Beware – Even Moringa SuperNutrients can be spoilt !
* Important Quality control – To ensure MAXIMUM nutrients, we only harvest in small batches, farm fresh, always processed in air-conditioning with immediate refrigeration, & posted to you WITHIN DAYS (some, within hours) Never buy large quantities of Powder, Capsules, Pellets, etc. Never Freeze.
* Age is a huge factor. Nutrient Quality is time & temperature dependent. Not just Moringa, but All RAW plants & nutrients begin decaying, usually within 6 hours after harvesting ! Moringa must be immediately & continually refrigerated to prevent decay. To guarantee the highest nutrients, buy top-up’s of our farm fresh products, twice to four times a year. Imports are already aged upon arrival.
* Our Australian Moringa (pre & post processed) is immediately & permanently refrigerated, otherwise, its too late to prevent decay, & Never to be Frozen. Remember Moringa only grows ( harvested & processed ) in very hot, dusty & humid climates)
* Whatever you use Moringa for, would you choose your Raw Nutrients to be freshly made & REFRIGERATED this week or “Fresh 4 to 9 months ago & NEVER refrigerated” ?
MORINGA. We nurture Australian Moringa Oleifera Trees in Far North Australia. Our methodology is Australian organic-biodynamic to achieve the highest nutritional production. We do not use chemical fertilisers or genetically modified organisms (Gmo’s) In fact, we use our own Organic Moringa fertilisers – Moringa Compost, Moringa Folia Sprays, Moringa Powder Soil Boosters.
Member of Australian Certified Organic
CONTENTS OF MORINGA in a Nutshell
One of the foremost advocate of Moringa is Dr Monica G.Marcu Pharm.D. PH.D. I attach her short summary below –
Monica G.Marcu Pharm.D. PH.D. shares FACTS about Moringa from Her Book “Miracle Tree” ……. Quote – Rare for a plant source Moringa leaves contain all the essential amino acids to build strong healthy bodies. In addition Moringa has the following attributes –
• 92 Nutrients
• 46 Antioxidants
• 36 Anti-Inflammatory agents
• 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids
• Nourishes The Immune System
• Promotes Healthy Circulation
• Supports Normal Glucose Levels
• Natural Anti-Aging Benefits
• Provides Anti-Inflammatory Support
• Promotes Healthy Digestion
• Promotes Heightened Mental Clarity
• Boosts Energy Without Caffeine
• Encourages Balanced Metabolism
• Promotes Softer Skin
• Provides Relief From Acne
• Supports Normal Hormone Levels
Examples of some few nutritional value of Moringa Gram-for-gram comparison of nutritional data
• 2times -the Protein of Yogurt
• 3times – the Potassium of Bananas
• 4times – the Calcium of Milk
• 4times – the Vitamin A of Carrots
• 7times -the Vitamin C of Oranges
These are some of the contents of Moringa Oleifera.
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY COMPOUNDS OF MORINGA – Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Arginine, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Copper, Cystine, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Fiber, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Isoleucine, Kaempferal, Leucine, Magnesium, Oleic-Acid, Phenylalanine, Potassium, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Stigmasterol, Sulfur, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Zinc, ……..
…. and ZEATIN (A study published in Rejuvenation Research shows the undeniable youth-preserving effects of Zeatin are due to its ability to regulate cell division & growth, plus delay cell aging. With Moringa’s Zeatin, new skin cells grow at a faster rate than old skin cells die. This results in a marked reduction of look and feel of wrinkles on the face and other parts of the body, and a more youthful skin appearance)
…. & Moringa contains “Several Thousand Times More Zeatin Than Any Other Known Plant “
ANTI-OXIDANTS FOUND IN MORINGA – Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B (Choline), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 Cobalamin), Alanine, Alpha-Carotene, Arginine, Beta-Carotene, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Campesterol, Carotenoids, Chlorophyll, Chromium, Delta-5-Avenasterol, Delta-7-Avenasterol, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Kaempferal, Leucine, Lutein, Methionine, Myristic-Acid, Palmitic-Acid, Prolamine, Proline, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Threonine, Tryptophan, Xanthins, Xanthophyll, Zeatin, Zeaxanthin, Zinc
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS – Isoleucine – Leucine – Lysine – Methionine – Phenylalaine – Threonine – Tryptophan – Valine
NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS – Alanine – Arginine – Aspartic Acid – Cystine – Glutamic Acid – Glycine – Histidine – Serine – Proline
SOME OTHER NUTRIENTS – Vitamins B5, B12, D, E, Chlorophyll, Selenium, Superoxide Dismutase, Xanthins, Xanthophyll, Zinc, Lutein, Neoxanthin, Violaxanthin, Fiber, Flavonoids, Folate (Folic Acid), Iodine, Iron, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Arachidic-Acid, Behenic-Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Lignoceric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic-Acid, Palrnitoleic Acid, Stearic-Acid, 4-(A lpha-L -Rhamnosyloxy)-Benzylglucosinolate, 4-(Alpha -L-Rhamnosyloxy), Senzylisothiocyanate; Niazinin A, Niazinin B, Niaziminins A & B, Niazimicin, 28-Isoavenasterol, Brassicasterol, Campestanol, Campesterol, Cholesterol, Clerosterol, Delta-5-Avenasterol, Delta-7, 14-Stigmastanol, Delta-7-Avenasterol, Ergostadienol
All Omegas 3, 6, & 9
Moringa contains the full spectrum of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, known as the omegas. In fact, ounce for ounce, dried Moringa leaves contain 10 times the omega 3’s found in salmon
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid that plays an important role in cell health, blood clotting, immune function, and in reducing inflammation throughout the body – in blood vessels, joints, and elsewhere. Eating foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids can help lower the risk of diseases such as heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, stroke, cancer, depression, as well as lower LDL or “bad” cholesterol. omega 3s, like omega 6s, cannot be produced in the body; they must be obtained by dietary sources. .
Omega 6 is an essential fatty acid thought to reduce the risk of heart disease, lower total cholesterol levels, specifically targeting “bad” LDL cholesterol, while raising “good” HDL cholesterol levels. Omega 6 may also reduce the risk of some forms of cancer.
Omega 9 fatty acids, commonly known as monounsaturated fatty acids, offer important health benefits. Research has shown that Omega 9s are protective against metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease. Because Omega 9 fatty acids have been shown to increase HDL (“good”) cholesterol and decrease LDL (“bad”) cholesterol, they play an important role in reducing plaque buildup in the arteries, reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke._
Here are some medicinal BIOCHEMICAL ACTIONS Moringa is believed to provide to the body:
Antiulcer (9 actions)
Vasodilator (9 actions)
Hypocholesterolemic (14 actions)
Antitumor (10 actions)
Cancer-preventive (19 actions)
Pesticide (13 actions)
Anti-viral (9 actions)
Hypotensive (9 actions)
Diuretic (8 actions)
Fungicide (8 actions)
Antiseptic (7 actions)
Hepatoprotective (7 actions)
Anti-asthmatic (6 actions)
Anti-parkinsonian (7 actions)
Laxative (5 actions)
Anti-atherosclerotic (6 actions)
Anxi-olytic (6 actions)
Hypoglycemic (5 actions)
Anti-herpetic (6 actions)
Anti-histaminic (5 actions)
Anti-rheumatic (5 actions)
Anti-fatigue (5 actions)
Anti-menopausal (4 actions)
Anti-prostatitic (4 actions)
Anti-depressant (8 actions)
Cardio-protective (8 actions)
Anti-osteoporotic (5 actions)
Sedative (4 actions)
In the future, more discoveries may be added as additional studies are performed._
* Beware – even a super-nutrient can be spoilt, depleted of potency
But, unlike aged imports, non-irradiated, freshly harvested Australian grown Moringa, controlled dried, freshly ground, immediately & contitinually refrigerated nutrients in all our products, gram for gram, contains……….
• 25 times – the Iron of Spinach
• 4 times – the Protein of eggs
• 15 times – the Potassium of Bananas
• 17 times – the Calcium of Milk
• 10 times – the Vitamin A of Carrots
• 7 times – the Vitamin C of Oranges
• 10 times – the Omega 3 of Salmon
Orders will be shipped to you directly from manufacturer.
This is to assure you that the product you have ordered is of the highest quality and freshness.
Tracking advice will be emailed to you.