Valentior Flechos – 60 Tablets
Out of stock
– Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults.
– May assist in the prevention and/or treatment of osteoporosis.
– Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
– Calcium supplement for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, children, adults, the elderly, postmenopausal women & sports people.
– Calcium can improve bone mass and reduce bone loss in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
– Helps women reach recommended calcium and vitamin D levels during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Calcium Carbonate (Calcium 600mg) 1498.88mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D 400IU) 10mcg
Children (6-9 years): 1 tablet/day; Children (≥ 10 years) & Adults: 1-2 tablets/day; Pregnant/Breastfeeding: 1-2 tablets/day or as directed by your healthcare professional. With or after meals. For 2 tablets/day, take tablets at least 2 hours apart.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Disclaimers: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information displayed on this website is up to date, accurate and complete. Please check product information carefully before use.