No products in the cart.
Spirulina Organic Powder: On a weight for weight basis, Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight and is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle.
- Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry (but with zero cholesterol).
- 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source. n A Rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
- 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
- A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s). n Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
- As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week. Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with at least plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Chlorella. EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.