No products in the cart.
ADVANTAGES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Comprehensive, scientifically based calcium supplement
- Contains calcium and phosphate as MCHA (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) from certified BSE-free sources, produced in clean green, Australia
- Combines magnesium, Vitamin D3 & K2 to assist with calcium absorption and bone mineralization.
- Vitamin K2 assists in sequestering soluble calcium into bone matrix.
- Contains clinically vitamin K2 as MenaQ7®, a highly absorbable, patented form of menaquinone, the only form clinically proven for osteoporosis treatment and contains all-trans isomers.
- Used in Mesalus at the same clinically effective dose (180 mcg).
- Easy-to-swallow soft-gel capsules
- Manufactured in Australia using quality materials and adhering to GMP guidelines
- A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults.
- Supports bone mineralization. To assist in the management of osteoporosis. For teeth health. For bone health. Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause. Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone.
- For vitamin D3 and K2 Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) may help postmenopausal women to reduce bone loss.
- Magnesium, Vitamin D & K2 assist with calcium homeostasis.
MESALUS, like all Valentior products, is manufactured in Australia using only high quality, clean, raw materials and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines. These guidelines is continuously reviewed and updated to provide a global standard for hygiene, stability, validation and contaminant control which include site inspections. These measures are required for an Australian TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) listed product to ensure that MESALUS is of excellent quality. MCHA is produced in Australia, and certified BSE-free, so is safe for clinical use
- Growing children
- Sports men & women
- Post-menopausal women
- Pregnant & breastfeeding women
COMBINED WITH OTHER VALENTIOR PRODUCTS
Can be used in combination with ‘Estrosalus’, ‘Fem2B’ and ‘Mumsalus’
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: A maximum daily dose of 2 capsules per day when taking “Fem2B” or “Mumsalus”
Hydroxyapatite (Microcrystalline) 85.7mg
(equiv. Calcium 18mg; equiv. phosphorus 7.72mg)
Calcium Carbonate (equiv. Calcium 232mg) 580mg
Total Calcium 250mg
Menaquinone 7 (MK7 – Vitamin K2) 45mcg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 250IU) 6.25mcg
Magnesium Oxide – heavy 99.6mg
(equiv. Magnesium 60mg)
DOSAGE: Children (6-9 years): 1 capsule/day; (10-18 years): 2 capsules/day. Adults (incl. Pregnant/Breastfeeding women): 1-2 capsules twice daily; or as directed by your healthcare professional. With or after meals.
PACKAGE: 30 soft capsules/box
STORAGE: Store below 25°C in a cool dry place away from heat and sunlight. Protect against moisture.
SHELF LIFE: 36 months
WARNINGS: Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.