No products in the cart.
Valentior Metasalus – 60 tabs
or 4 payments of $11.50 with Afterpay
Supports glucose utilisation.
Categories: Metabolism, Valentior Tags: Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Digestive Support, General Well-being, metabolic syndrome
- – Supports glucose utilisation.
- – Antioxidant.
- – Assists processes used by the body to control uptake and metabolism of carbohydrates.
- – Formulation based on traditional medicine used for maintaining healthy digestive function.
- – Anti-inflammatory.
- – Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
ADVANTAGES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Metasalus is a robust herbal formulation based on traditional paradigms, with ingredients that have been implemented extensively in clinical trials for the treatment type II diabetes.
- Suitable for people with intermittent hyperglycemic episodes.
- Suitable for overweight or obese individuals, including those with imbalances in cholesterol or triglycerides, or other indicators of metabolic syndrome.
- Also provides support for gastric complaints or as a complimentary aid to dietary and nutritional management.
ONE COATED TABLET CONTAINS:
Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark 750mg
Momordica charantia (Bitter melon) fruit 2,000mg (2g)
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 1,000mg (1g)
Gymnema sylvestre (Miracle fruit) leaf 2,000mg (2g)
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 250mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet 4 times daily, with or after meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store below 25°C in a cool dry place away from heat and sunlight. Protect against moisture.
If allergic to any of its composition, do not take this product. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
PRODUCT like all Valentior products are manufactured in Australia using only high quality, clean, raw materials and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines. These guidelines provide a global standard for hygiene, stability, validation and contaminant control. Manufacturing staff are well trained and educated and only follow approved standards and procedures. Each batch is recorded, traceable and kept under surveillance post-release. Quality is continuously reviewed and updated which include site inspections to keep up with global standards. These measures required as an Australian TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) listed product ensure that PRODUCT is of excellent quality. Each ingredient of PRODUCT is standardised to contain the level of active ingredients to further ensure efficacy quality in addition to safety.
Orders will be shipped to you directly from manufacturer.
This is to assure you that the product you have ordered is of the highest quality and freshness.
Tracking advice will be emailed to you.