- GoutFighter is a natural formulation to help relieve symptoms of gout
- Helps maintain healthy uric acid levels by increasing uric acid excretion and inhibiting uric acid production
- Manufactured in Australia
- Contains herbs traditionally used to relieve symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation
- Helps maintain healthy uric acid levels
Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean products, peanut, animal product, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial flavourings and sweeteners.
Each coated tablet contains
Prunus cerasus (Tart Cherry) fruit flesh powder equiv. to fresh
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s claw) tuber ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry
- An alkaline salt regularly prescribed or given to patients at risk of gout attacks or kidney stones
- It helps by increasing the pH so the internal environment is less acidic, making it harder for uric acid crystals and stones to form, which thrive in acidic environments
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
- Adults: 2 tablets daily. Up to 4 tablets/day during times of pain or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition. Contains lactose. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner