- Osmiltin is a liver detox formulation consisting of herbs and nutrients
- This formula is designed to help protect liver function (hepatoprotective), and support healthy lipid and cholesterol balance
- Provides antioxidants to reduce damage to cells by free radicals
- Developed based on scientific research and traditional medicine
- Softgel capsule dosage form that are easy to take
- Manufactured in Australia
- Liver detox and support
- A combination of herbs and nutrients with hepatoprotective properties
- Phosphatidylcholine is involved in normal lipid and cholesterol transport and metabolism
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine to improve the detoxifying capability of the liver
- Adults only: 1 – 2 capsules twice daily.
- Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Each capsule contains
|Phosphatidylcholine (from Lecithin 500mg)||175mg|
|Schisandra chinensis fruit ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry||100mg|
|Cynara scolymus (Globe artichoke) leaf ext. dry con. equiv. to fresh||1.25 g (1,250mg)|
|d-alpha Tocopherol (equiv. Vitamin E 10IU)||6.71mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||2.43mg|
|Folic acid (Vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||10mcg|
|Colecalciferol (equiv. Vitamin D3 200IU)||5mcg|
Free from added egg, fish, gelatin, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, artificial colorings, flavorings, sweeteners or preservatives.